Our vet, Becky Adamczyk MRCVS, has an interest in camelids, is a member of the British Camelid Veterinary Association and partakes in continued professional development to remain current with the evolving knowledge of these species.
Our services include:
- Health plans for owners of all experience levels, including established breeding herds.
- Modified Stoll’s testing for camelid specific faecal egg counts in associate with our partner laboratory Axiom.
- In house blood biochemistry and haematology profiling.
- Routine husbandry procedures: nail clipping, vaccination and ADE injections etc.
- Teeth trimming.
- Birthing assistance and caesarean.
- Reproductive assessment ultrasound.
- Blood collection in cria.
- Telephone support.
- Small Flock Club options for the sharing of medicines, knowledge and regular meetings.
- Tuberculosis testing (TB). We can perform the testing of camelids to minimise the risks of this disease and advise of biosecurity. In addition we can offer the skin test and alternative blood tests.