We provide regular export certification (EC) and export health certification (EHC) for companies throughout the South West. We are registered with the government Animal & Plant Health Agency.
We have veterinary surgeons that hold the following export panels:
- ES – Essential Skills
- EX – Exports General
- PX – Product Exports
- UX – Ungulate Exports
- AX – Avian Exports
We are able to inspect and authorise:
- Products of animal origin (food for human consumption, animal by-products)
- Ungulate exports – cattle, sheep, goats, pigs (breeding, production, slaughter)
- Avian exports (Poultry Heath Scheme, captive birds which are not pets)
We are also one of the few practices with Official Veterinarians (OV’s) able to certify exports to countries worldwide that require additional certification – including Hong King and China.
Our global exportation clients currently include the routine inspection and certification of:
- Ice-cream from Callestick Farm Cornish Dairy Ice Cream
- Eggs from St Ewe Free Range Eggs
If you would like to discuss how we can assist with your exports, please contact us.