We tend to many goats at our practice. They come in all shapes and sizes and the whole team is happy to attend our goat patients. In particular, our vet, Becky Adamczyk has an interest in goats. She is a member of the Goat Veterinary Society and takes part in a variety of continual professional development schemes.
Our services include:
- Birthing assistance and Caesareans.
- Castration and disbudding.
- Faecal egg counts in association with our partner laboratory Axiom.
- Health plans for owners of all experience levels, including established herds.
- In-house blood biochemistry and haematology profiling.
- Routine husbandry procedures: vaccination and worming.
- Reproductive assessment ultrasound.
- Lameness investigations.
- Telephone support.
- Small Flock Club options for the sharing of medicines, knowledge and regular meetings.